Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Heart Broken

Somedays I feel so alone and it hurts bad, I wish I could just find that special someone who I can always be happy with. Instead I care to much and end up getting my heart broke every time. I don't need to be with a guy to be happy, at least I try and tell myself that, Its just I get so lonely some days I feel like it will never happen for me. I just needed to vent for a minute, I usually try and keep how I am feeling in and not tell anyone, but that past few weeks I've been crushed yet again and need to let some of this out.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

It's ok to vent on your blog, I do it too. You just need to keep your head up and something will happen, and it will be the best thing you've ever waited for. You are a good person and deserve someone just like you, don't let anybody tell you different. Good luck with everything and don't let guys break your heart anymore, you be the heartbreaker!!!

Babette and Dan said...

I`m sorry, but my daughter just got out of a three year relation ship and she is sooo much happier now and she too would like a great guy, just hold on and you will find someone thats right for you. When you least expect it, you`ll meet Mr. RIGHT. and so will my daughter.