Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hawaii or Europe

So my mom and I have decided we need a vaction, I have been to Europe before back in 2005 when it was cheap to go (damn Economy)and I have never been to Hawaii. My mom has been to Europe twice and Hawaii once, and I am not sure where we want to go. It most likey won't be until next year but I am not sure what I want to do. The Europe tour will cost $5000 for 16 days meals, hotels, transportaion included. Hawaii we would have to plan our own activities and it might cost $1000 or more. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions let me know. And what Island in Hawaii are good?

4 comments:

moodyblues said...

I would pick Hawaii....Never been there before, so I wouldn't know which island to go to...

Chad and Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chad and Stephanie said...

I WENT IN "07" TO OAHU ISLAND AND STAYED IN HONOLULU. TOTALLY LOVED THIS PLACE. IT IS THE BIG TORRIST TOWN WITH PEARL HARBOR WHICH IS COOL TO SEE THE USS ARIZONIA AND GO ON THE BATTELSHIP MISSOURI. LOVED THE BEACHES WE WENT TO NORTH SHORE AND WAIKIKI BEACH TOTALLY JUST LAYED AROUND IT WAS WONDERFUL. I DEF. RECOMMEND THIS ISLAND.

Bonnie said...

I would totally go to Hawaii...all the way!! Go get some sun and hit on some good lookin guys!!! That's just me, personally. Have fun wherever you go, you deserve it!