Friday, May 16, 2008

My Baby


Brady and I wanted children but not as fast as we were blessed, I got pregnant In January 2007 and I was really excited and hoping for a boy. Brady wanted a girl, in April '07 we were told it might be a girl, and the next appointment in May '07 we found out we were having a girl!! I called my mom and told her and she was upset because she wanted a grandson and had already bought tons of boy clothes. We had a very hard time picking a name what I liked Brady didn't like and what Brady liked I didn't like. All until one day when I said I liked the name Lily and Brady said he like Erin and we put it together as Erin Lily, that night as I was trying to fall asleep I busted up laughing and Brady asked what was so funny, I said "Her initials will be E L F, as Elf what if she's short or has pointed ears!" He told me it would be OK it was cute. Well on September 12, 2007 I was at work and my water broke. I was 38 weeks pregnant exactly. I went to the Dr, then I went home and ate, then I came to the hospital and after 7 hours of pain i opted for the epidural and 3 hours later Erin Lily was born at 3:41 am on September 13, 2007.

0 comments: